October is National Seafood Month!
King Neptune returns to Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar in October as the popular waterfront restaurant hosts its 3rd annual month-long celebration recognizing National Seafood Month with 10 featured seafood creations. Designed by Bayside’s head chef Abel Gonzalez, with creative input from legendary Naples chef Tony Ridgway, five new seafood dishes will join five local favorites as the 24-year old restaurant explores the depths of the sea and palette every day in October. The event takes place during dinner in the Grill every night through October. Show your valid Florida driver license and receive 10% off a featured dish.
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar’s goal during National Seafood Month is to recruit and inspire Seafoodies with a varied menu of specialty dishes. The featured dishes in October will be:
WEEK 1 (October 1 – 5):
- Spicy Gulf Shrimp and Tomato: Served over a corn, black beans, and Tequila lime salsa
- Pistachio Snapper: Served with Bayside dirty rice- gulf shrimp, andouille sausage, and peppers, and mango salsa
WEEK 2 (October 6 – 12):
- Gulf Shrimp and Andouille Sausage: Served with roasted fingerling potatoes, spinach, asparagus, and peppers
- Crispy Mahi-Mahi: Served over stir fry vegetables, mango chutney, wakami, and Thai-honey sauce
WEEK 3 (October 13 – 19):
- Grilled Octopus and Calamari: Served with bell pepper potato pancakes
- Crispy Grouper Sliders: Served with crispy haystack onions and a spicy remoulade sauce
WEEK 4 (October 20 – 26):
- Pan Seared Gulf Grouper: Served with stir fry vegetables in a passion fruit butter sauce
- Mahi-Mahi Tacos: Served with pico de gallo and yucca fries
WEEK 5 (October 27 – 31):
- Seafood Paella: Includes lobster tail, mussels, clams, peas, roasted red peppers, saffron, and aborio rice
- Crispy Caribbean Snapper: Served with fried plantains, black beans and rice
Bayside features live entertainment in the Downstairs Cafe and outside on the Upper Deck Bar! The calendar below is updated regularly and reflects the schedule of musicians.
Bayside’s musicians include the following performers:
Thursday & Saturday 6:30pm-close
Known simply as “Merrill,” this favored son of the islands, from Canada to Key West, captivates with his powerful vocals and unique guitar style. He has gathered a following of devoted fans who enjoy his covers of Guy Clark, John Prine, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Jackson Browne, and James Taylor…to name a few. If you like straight-up acoustic guitar and vocals, you’ll enjoy the lively experience of Merrill’s engaging performances.
Wednesday & Friday 6:30pm-close